NZ$13,000 per year
NZ$3,250 per term
NZ$ 6,500 half yearly
NZ$325.00 per week
Note - An Offer of Place will only be provided after school fees have paid and only for the period of time the fees cover.
One off placement fee $300 - this will be charged to the student at the commencement of the homestay
$280 per week (46 weeks in a full year) including internet.
$350 per month/ $3500 per year (10 months).
Medical Insurance (compulsory)
$507 for one year (subject to change)
These vary according to the individual programme the student selects and includes:
Stationery (about $50 a year)
Non programmable scientific calculator for Maths, Physics, etc (about $40)
Trips out of school, including field trips required in some subjects
Entry fees to external examinations:
International Student fee $375
Consumable materials used in subjects such as Art, ESOL, Food Technology and Workshop Technology Uniform - this is required for all levels. Approximate cost $400.
Refunds will be made in the following circumstances:
1. If an application for refund is made before the student starts the course minus an administration charge of $250 to cover costs incurred by the school will be charged.
2. If an application for refund is made after the student starts the course but before the second half of the course, fees will be refunded less:
An administration charge of $500
Costs to the school already incurred for tuition
Components of the fee already committed for the duration of the course, including appropriate proportions of salaries of teachers and support staff
Costs already incurred for the use of facilities and resources
The proportion of the Government levy the school is required to pay
Any other costs already incurred
3. If the school is unable to provide the course requested by the student and agreed on in the school's Offer of Place.
Refunds will be considered in the following circumstances:
If an application for refund is made after the second half of the course has begun the refunds will only be considered in exceptional circumstances, eg: Family bereavement, illness or other family circumstances which require the student to return permanently to the home country, or serious illness of the student.
In these circumstances students who are insured may have the balance of the fees reimbursed by the insurer. The school will only consider the balance not provided by the insurer
Refunds WILL NOT be considered in the following circumstances:
1. If the student is expelled or excluded from the school.
2. If the student acquires permanent residence status after having enrolled at the school as an international student.
An application for refund of fees must be made in writing. The application must be made to the Board of Trustees. The application must explain why the student has withdrawn from the course and reasons for seeking a refund. Documentary evidence to support the claim should be provided.
Further Information Here